Mr Kumar
I tried your instructions on MS Teams I even uninstalled and re-installed and nothing. This is a new Laptop Dell 5406 2 in 1 Windows 11
Ricky
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Mr Kumar
I tried your instructions on MS Teams I even uninstalled and re-installed and nothing. This is a new Laptop Dell 5406 2 in 1 Windows 11
Ricky
The same with me: I had a brand new HP laptop with Windows 11. I think this happened when HP upgraded to Win 11.
I got this exact problem on a brand new laptop during inital set-up of the laptop along with 3 other warning messages about teams.
Will the fixes mentioned in here work and also Microsoft,why is this happening on a brand new laptop which has never been used ?!!!
I my case the resolve was
It's run, greate!
What is this problem about and how to fix it . Can any one fix this for me??
*Moved from Windows 11
Hello guys,
So, Ill mention the trick that worked for me.
I went to the task manager (Ctrl+Alt+Del) to observe two copies of teams running on my system at startup (Startup tab). I disabled one of the copies that is not referenced to the local version of Teams that I use for communication, and Voila! Turns out two copies, one regulated by admin causes issues. Maybe you can uninstall the other copy too, if your admin permits.
Hope it helps.
Regards,
TheDoctorWhoNow