ms teams.exe - Bad Image

Anonymous
2021-08-25T13:39:29+00:00

What is this problem about and how to fix it . Can any one fix this for me??

*Moved from Windows 11

Windows Insider program | Apps on Insider preview

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2022-05-16T14:43:30+00:00

    I have tried repair, reset, and reinstall and the problem persists.

    Based on a few recommendations to play with the file structure for MS teams, I decided to do a search for Teams in Explorer and here are the results.

    Which of these folders/files do I need to delete before I can reinstall Teams?

    ![](https://learn-attachment.microsoft.com/api/attachments/181fd900-c55d-48fc-84f0-ee42154dc20b?platform=QnA

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  3. Anonymous
    2022-02-08T20:09:35+00:00

    The same with me: I had a brand new HP laptop with Windows 11. I think this happened when HP upgraded to Win 11.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-01-24T06:19:48+00:00

    What is this problem about and how to fix it . Can any one fix this for me??

    Image

    *Moved from Windows 11

    Hello guys,

    So, Ill mention the trick that worked for me.

    I went to the task manager (Ctrl+Alt+Del) to observe two copies of teams running on my system at startup (Startup tab). I disabled one of the copies that is not referenced to the local version of Teams that I use for communication, and Voila! Turns out two copies, one regulated by admin causes issues. Maybe you can uninstall the other copy too, if your admin permits.

    Hope it helps.

    Regards,

    TheDoctorWhoNow

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-12-22T23:44:26+00:00

    My problem solved.. You also try to setup windows 🪟 again..

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments