ms teams.exe - Bad Image

Anonymous
2021-08-25T13:39:29+00:00

What is this problem about and how to fix it . Can any one fix this for me??

*Moved from Windows 11

Windows Insider program | Apps on Insider preview

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2021-12-22T22:42:48+00:00

    I don't use Teams so I just closed it permanently and I no longer have an issue. It does seem to me that it is a Teams problem however. This is closed.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. CrazyKats 19,840 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2021-12-22T21:41:00+00:00

    Please start a new thread about your Taskbar problem.

    This thread is about Teams.

    Also what Insider build of Windows 11 are you on?

    Right click Start, Run and type winver for the build #.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-12-22T20:52:42+00:00

    The taskbar is missing all the icons and most of the applications are not working.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-12-15T09:28:21+00:00

    Dude I don't even know how I can thank you

    thank you very much

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-12-12T19:57:31+00:00

    Imageplease solved this problem

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments