Core Isolation and Memory Integrity on 225xx

Pauli O 16,380 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
2021-12-17T18:37:11+00:00

Split from this thread.

>"warning about device security "Core isolation" not being on"

It was asking to turn on "Memory Integrity". This happen both of my yellow zone device, but not in green zone device.

What Is Virtualization Based Security in Windows? (makeuseof.com)

Windows Insider program | Windows Insider preview | Security, privacy, and accounts

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-12-20T08:26:23+00:00

    There is nothing I can do on my Sony Vaio, as these are for the Intel display. Apparently no newer drivers

    igdkm64.sys

    Intel Corporation

    igdkm64.sys

    Intel Corporation

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-12-20T08:34:29+00:00

    There is nothing I can do on my Sony Vaio, as these are for the Intel display. Apparently, no newer drivers

    igdkm64.sys

    Intel Corporation

    igdkm64.sys

    Intel Corporation

    I have a similar problem with an old AMD display adapter driver on an old desktop, the latest driver is already installed and not compatible. 😒

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-12-20T10:14:30+00:00

    The strange thing is, had turned Memory Integrity on a while ago, where it complained about some Acronis drivers. which I uninstalled, plus some leftover drivers, before I could turn it on. Had been on since then

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-12-21T20:56:38+00:00

    The strange thing is, had turned Memory Integrity on a while ago, where it complained about some Acronis drivers. which I uninstalled, plus some leftover drivers, before I could turn it on. Had been on since then

    On this machine I have the same Intel Graphics drivers issue that you showed.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-12-21T21:32:13+00:00

    On this machine I have the same Intel Graphics drivers issue that you showed.

    Hi fg,

    I have 3 instances of those drivers but they don't show as incompatible under memory Integrity.

    I supposed it depends on which Intel GPU do you have, mine is HD Graphics 520

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments