Hi Pauli,
And it is clearly happy on a new machine. π
Never complained before on previous Dev Builds on machines with memory Integrity off. Just this Build 22523.
They are checking things closer.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Split from this thread.
>"warning about device security "Core isolation" not being on"
It was asking to turn on "Memory Integrity". This happen both of my yellow zone device, but not in green zone device.
What Is Virtualization Based Security in Windows? (makeuseof.com)
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi @fg2001,
I just turned on Core Isolation\Memory Integrity and restarted. It remained on. This is an Hyper-V VM installation ( 2nd-gen ).
If I try to turn on Core Isolation\Memory integrity in an MBR installation, it cannot be turned on. I receive a message box reading "There is drivers incompatibility and I should rectify it before I try to turn the feature on." or something to that effect.
Have 2 drivers on the Sony Vaio, which all of a sudden are incompatible
igdkm64.sys
Intel Corporation
igdkm64.sys
Intel Corporation
This is listed twice
Have 2 drivers on the Sony Vaio, which all of a sudden are incompatible
igdkm64.sys
Intel Corporation
igdkm64.sys
Intel Corporation
This is listed twice
Apparently, they just started checking for the memory Integrity feature on this Build 22523, they did not check in previous builds.
Hi @fg2001,
I just turned on Core Isolation\Memory Integrity and restarted. It remained on. This is an Hyper-V VM installation ( 2nd-gen ).
If I try to turn on Core Isolation\Memory integrity in an MBR installation, it cannot be turned on. I receive a message box reading "There is drivers incompatibility and I should rectify it before I try to turn the feature on." or something to that effect.
Looks like with Hyper-V they can emulate anything, but I wonder how much of a validation test is running in VM instead of a real machine? π