Is it possible the Yoga just has virtualization disabled in BIOS? That would stop memory integrity from working.
Thanks,
I had to uninstall the wdcsam64_prewin8.sys (2 occurrences) and now I can turn on memory integrity. π
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Split from this thread.
>"warning about device security "Core isolation" not being on"
It was asking to turn on "Memory Integrity". This happen both of my yellow zone device, but not in green zone device.
What Is Virtualization Based Security in Windows? (makeuseof.com)
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Is it possible the Yoga just has virtualization disabled in BIOS? That would stop memory integrity from working.
If it was that simple, I think they would have stated that in the Lenovo Forum.
I just went through the Bios and enabled Virtualization now I can get Core Isolation
Now you can go to Lenovo forums, tell everyone and be a hero π
but give credit to DwayneHall π
Just trying to get rid of the incompatible driver now and I should be in business.
Thanks to DwayneHall π
Is it possible the Yoga just has virtualization disabled in BIOS? That would stop memory integrity from working.
If it was that simple, I think they would have stated that in the Lenovo Forum.
I just went through the Bios and enabled Virtualization now I can get Core Isolation
Now you can go to Lenovo forums, tell everyone and be a hero π
but give credit to DwayneHall π
Is it possible the Yoga just has virtualization disabled in BIOS? That would stop memory integrity from working.
If it was that simple, I think they would have stated that in the Lenovo Forum.
But I'll go through the Bios to see if there is anything about virtualization that needs to be enabled.
Task Manager shows Virtualization Disabled.
I test that with my business laptop (I'm not at home now) running Windows 10.
Disabling Virtualization from BIOS remove Memory Integrity option from Defender settings.
I just went through the Bios and enabled Virtualization now I can get Core Isolation,
but found 2 incompatible drivers that should be easy to fix. I only use external drive WD, I have to find the correct new drivers, I guess.
Is it possible the Yoga just has virtualization disabled in BIOS? That would stop memory integrity from working.
If it was that simple, I think they would have stated that in the Lenovo Forum.
But I'll go through the Bios to see if there is anything about virtualization that needs to be enabled.
Task Manager shows Virtualization Disabled.
I test that with my business laptop (I'm not at home now) running Windows 10.
Disabling Virtualization from BIOS remove Memory Integrity option from Defender settings.