Can someone tell me where you are seeing these driver issues? I'm turning on Memory Integrity, rebooting and the warning to turn it on just pops back up again and it's off. No error message, nothing that seems pertinent in Event Viewer.
D. Hall
Just a quick note. My situation was a bit different as Memory Integrity was failing to activate on reboot with no driver error messages at all. Still, I managed to resolve it with Intel Chipset driver package Chipset-10.1.18836.8283-Public-MUP
So if you have an 8th or 9th gen Intel CPU and cannot get Memory Integrity to remain on even though it won't identify a driver error, that may help.
Hi Dwayne,
Thanks for the tip, but my Chipset is the latest for that machine. For Intel it is easier to discontinue a product rather than fixing an incompatible driver. 😒
This MSI laptop has both Intel Graphics 4000 on the M.B. and Nvidia GTX 670M, if I uninstall the Intel driver and just use the Nvidia, I can enable Memory Integrity, but then after a reboot it tries to look for the Intel Driver again, it actually needs both Display adapters to work correctly.
Since Intel discontinued that adapter, they never fixed the driver incompatibility and just lived with Memory Integrity disabled. 😜