ROBUX IS GONE FROM MICROSOFT REWARDS FROM JANUARY 2023

Anonymous
2023-06-15T11:17:39+00:00

Please Bring it Back in India. I say it on my b'day and used Rewards from that time. I earnt 2000 points and went to redeem and it was not there. Please Fix It

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Emmanuel Santana 40,200 Reputation points Independent Advisor
2023-06-15T11:53:58+00:00

Hello, thank you for reaching out to the Microsoft Community. I am here to help and provide assistance with any questions or concerns you may have.

Just a friendly reminder, this forum is a place where community members come together to offer support. We don't work for Microsoft, so we don't have access to user accounts or the ability to perform actions related to them. Nevertheless, we're here to assist and provide guidance to the best of our abilities within the community.

Microsoft Rewards, including the availability of Robux cards, are subject to availability. While it may appear that these rewards are currently unavailable, there is a chance that they will become accessible in the next few weeks. Unfortunately, we do not possess specific information regarding the availability of these rewards on our forum. Therefore, the best course of action is to exercise patience and wait for any updates or announcements regarding their availability.

Let me know if you have any other questions or if there is anything else I can do to assist you.

Was this answer helpful?

50+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2023-06-15T11:50:59+00:00

Please Bring it Back in India. I say it on my b'day and used Rewards from that time. I earnt 2000 points and went to redeem and it was not there. Please Fix It

The gift cards offered through the Microsoft Rewards program are subject to rotation, which means that there is no guarantee as to when or if they will become available again.

Typically, these gift cards become available again after a few weeks, but it's possible that they may be unavailable for longer periods of time.

Was this answer helpful?

30+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

58 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-10-06T07:33:48+00:00

    So robux is back, but only the 100 robux option is gone. I saved up 1500 point and when I saw it gone, I was upset. Bring it back please

    Hello eshal. The reason why they removed the 100 robux option is because loads of people bought it and then we ran out of stock. Im sorry to hear that your upset. The next one you can buy with your Microsoft Rewards Poitns is with 3000 points (200 Robux) 6000 points (400 robux) 12,000 points (800 robux) and the 15000 points (1,000 robux).

    Heres the link for the 200-1000 robux options

    200 Robux Giftcard

    400 Robux Giftcard

    800 Robux Giftcard

    1000 robux giftcardhttps://rewards.bing.com/redeem/000401000085?form=dash_2PleasePlease note that I am not from the Microsoft team.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-10-06T00:57:22+00:00

    lm so sorry l want it back too please microsoft please bring it back!!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-10-04T11:38:41+00:00

    I dont think 50 robux codes exist, just bc of the fact that it would waste time to just make codes for 50 robux

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments