Why it appears your Microsoft account has been suspended

Anonymous
2023-05-24T18:24:23+00:00

Microsoft account suspended

Bing | Safety and privacy | Malware and spam

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

72 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-02-01T18:29:27+00:00

    So they managed to get my account back. Thank you Microsoft for sorting this. You should paste your ticket number on here for them to look into. I suggested that their developers should make it so that if there’s any content flagged or folders that shouldn’t be shared then there should be an automatic block on sharing those folders or a warning message to remove any content that goes against their terms before locking accounts without warning.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  3. Anonymous
    2024-02-01T19:34:41+00:00

    Ah not on this one I started my own thread I didn’t realise this was a different thread to mine. I put the ticket number in from the email - she must have chased the team and it got prioritised.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  5. Anonymous
    2024-02-01T19:59:34+00:00

    Yeah started a new thread didn’t even put my email address just the ticket number they gave me on the email. I actually almost gave up hope I thought it was impossible to get your account back. Let them know how long you’ve been waiting and that you have important emails and files that you can’t afford to lose. Good luck!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments