Why it appears your Microsoft account has been suspended

Anonymous
2023-05-24T18:24:23+00:00

Microsoft account suspended

Bing | Safety and privacy | Malware and spam

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

72 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-11-27T19:36:46+00:00

    Hi,

    My Microsoft account (******@hotmail.com) was suspended. I have no information about the reason.
    I have this account for over 20 years with all my personal files stored in OneDrive cloud service.
    I'd like to reactivate my account as soon as possible and understand what caused the suspension, so I could avoid further problems like this.

    Thank you very much!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-12-04T20:48:02+00:00

    i'm 76 yrs old computor illerate and am now donating all my points to St. Jude and entering the amazon sweepstakes ....how am I possibly cheating....I am not aware of my account being hacked but if there is a problem that might be a possibility....a simple phone call to me @ <phone number removed> can possibly rectify said problem

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-12-15T00:56:53+00:00

    Microsoft account suspended

    My account is suspended why

    Pleas recover my account

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-12-15T01:10:35+00:00

    My account is suspended why

    Pleas recover my account

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-12-21T17:09:34+00:00

    same her

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments