Why it appears your Microsoft account has been suspended

Anonymous
2023-05-24T18:24:23+00:00

Microsoft account suspended

Bing | Safety and privacy | Malware and spam

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

72 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-07-15T21:18:37+00:00

    I received a notification that my account was suspended can you please verify why

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-07-05T01:06:39+00:00

    My account was banned for a profile which has not hurt anyone or anything

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-05-17T11:09:23+00:00

    Hello this has happened to me to soon I want to get un suspended I don't but you might have used some kind of hack or a glitch to earn points

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-05-17T03:45:54+00:00

    My acc got suspended for no reason and all I do is msg one person on that acc and it hasn’t been reported or I haven’t messaged anything bad on that acc but when I got home, my normal acc that’s connected to my console also got suspended and it was for no reason as well, these accounts aren’t connected to my console and they don’t have the same email but they got suspended randomly at the same exact time for no reason and when I go to the site to see why I was suspended it said “Account” on both accounts and I don’t have a specific reason why I got suspended can this be fixed please

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-04-20T07:20:12+00:00

    Why is my Microsoft account suspend I have dine noting wrong I am a 12 year old if I have sorry pls u suspend me

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments