Why it appears your Microsoft account has been suspended

Anonymous
2023-05-24T18:24:23+00:00

Microsoft account suspended

Bing | Safety and privacy | Malware and spam

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

72 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  2. Anonymous
    2024-01-31T13:40:33+00:00

    Hi,

    My Microsoft account (*** Email address is removed for privacy ***) was suspended. I have no information about the reason.
    I have this account for over 20 years with all my personal files stored in OneDrive cloud service.
    I'd like to reactivate my account as soon as possible and understand what caused the suspension, so I could avoid further problems like this.

    Thank you very much!

    Hi I have the exact same issue - I had my Hotmail account for 20 years and 2 days ago it got suspended. Did they solve it in the end and how long did it take? Thanks.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  4. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  5. Anonymous
    2023-12-27T03:32:45+00:00

    請問為何被停 我手機不見帳號被盜用

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments