Why it appears your Microsoft account has been suspended

Anonymous
2023-05-24T18:24:23+00:00

Microsoft account suspended

Bing | Safety and privacy | Malware and spam

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

72 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-02-01T19:34:41+00:00

    Ah not on this one I started my own thread I didn’t realise this was a different thread to mine. I put the ticket number in from the email - she must have chased the team and it got prioritised.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-02-01T00:59:56+00:00

    Thanks! Seems to be happening to a lot of people lately. Bad customer service. Google doesn’t do this nor Apple - nobody else does this so why Microsoft? They are going to lose customers to other providers. Good luck I hope we get our accounts back soon.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-12-27T03:32:45+00:00

    請問為何被停 我手機不見帳號被盜用

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-12-24T12:48:48+00:00

    Please my account recovery

    Redeem error and gift card and account suspended

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-12-24T11:30:14+00:00

    My. Microsoft account suspended please unsuspend my account

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments