Harmful activities, malicious software, and unsolicited messages that compromise security and user experience.
same her
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Microsoft account suspended
Harmful activities, malicious software, and unsolicited messages that compromise security and user experience.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
same her
Hi,
My Microsoft account (******@hotmail.com) was suspended. I have no information about the reason.
I have this account for over 20 years with all my personal files stored in OneDrive cloud service.
I'd like to reactivate my account as soon as possible and understand what caused the suspension, so I could avoid further problems like this.
Thank you very much!
Why was suspended my account
Your Microsoft account might appear suspended due to security concerns, payment issues, policy violations, age verification, or involvement in phishing or hacking. To resolve this, visit the Microsoft Account Recovery Page, follow instructions, and address any outstanding issues.
My account unsuspended and my gift card code please