Why it appears your Microsoft account has been suspended

Anonymous
2023-05-24T18:24:23+00:00

Microsoft account suspended

Bing | Safety and privacy | Malware and spam

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

72 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-12-15T00:56:53+00:00

    Microsoft account suspended

    My account is suspended why

    Pleas recover my account

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-02-01T18:29:27+00:00

    So they managed to get my account back. Thank you Microsoft for sorting this. You should paste your ticket number on here for them to look into. I suggested that their developers should make it so that if there’s any content flagged or folders that shouldn’t be shared then there should be an automatic block on sharing those folders or a warning message to remove any content that goes against their terms before locking accounts without warning.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-01-31T13:40:33+00:00

    Hi,

    My Microsoft account (*** Email address is removed for privacy ***) was suspended. I have no information about the reason.
    I have this account for over 20 years with all my personal files stored in OneDrive cloud service.
    I'd like to reactivate my account as soon as possible and understand what caused the suspension, so I could avoid further problems like this.

    Thank you very much!

    Hi I have the exact same issue - I had my Hotmail account for 20 years and 2 days ago it got suspended. Did they solve it in the end and how long did it take? Thanks.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-12-15T01:10:35+00:00

    My account is suspended why

    Pleas recover my account

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-10-23T08:45:25+00:00

    how to unsuspend my microsoft account

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments