6/27/2022 Microsoft rewards app isn't loading/working

Anonymous
2022-06-27T13:56:51+00:00

Anyone else having issues with Xbox Rewards app taking extremely long time to load, if it loads at all.

If it does load all rewards points, etc.... are zeroed out.

June 27, 2022 Xbox One X

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2022-06-27T14:33:53+00:00

Hello, LesTett. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

I don't have access to my console right now, but I just tried to sign in to the Rewards website and I received an error message stating that "Our services aren't available right now", so this is probably just a technical issue with the Rewards servers.

I would suggest you to wait a few hours and it should be fixed. If the issue persists after a few hours and you can sign in just fine on the Rewards website (https://rewards.microsoft.com/), please let me know so we can sort this out.

Thanks for understanding and feel free to ask back any question you might have.

Was this answer helpful?

10+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

45 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-06-28T12:59:47+00:00

    Microsoft Rewards remains down for the second consecutive day (6/28/2022). When I use Microsoft Edge today (as was the problem yesterday), none of my searches I perform on my laptop, phone, or tablet are being credited to my Rewards account. Also, I am not being given any credit for any of the Microsoft Rewards daily tasks I am completing.

    Even searches using Bing are very slow, if they come up at all. Why can't Microsoft just admit there is a problem and give us an expected time for resolution?

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-06-28T13:35:29+00:00

    Hello, LesTett. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

    I don't have access to my console right now, but I just tried to sign in to the Rewards website and I received an error message stating that "Our services aren't available right now", so this is probably just a technical issue with the Rewards servers.

    I would suggest you to wait a few hours and it should be fixed. If the issue persists after a few hours and you can sign in just fine on the Rewards website (https://rewards.microsoft.com/), please let me know so we can sort this out.

    Thanks for understanding and feel free to ask back any question you might have.
    Image

    Microsoft Rewards is not working at all. (June 28,2022)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-06-28T13:59:32+00:00

    I have been unable to get to the daily Bing questions/quizzes since yesterday. When I click on the icon at the top of the Microsoft Bing page, it briefly says "loading" but never loads. I logged in to https://rewards.microsoft.com as Lucas Lauer recommended and I could get to the quizzes from there, but no points are being accumulated. My streak is broken, no points accumulating and I miss this part of my morning routine! Is Microsoft even aware there is a problem? I find it hard to believe it would take them this long to fix the problem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-06-28T15:09:05+00:00

    Same here for 2 days

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments