6/27/2022 Microsoft rewards app isn't loading/working

Anonymous
2022-06-27T13:56:51+00:00

Anyone else having issues with Xbox Rewards app taking extremely long time to load, if it loads at all.

If it does load all rewards points, etc.... are zeroed out.

June 27, 2022 Xbox One X

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2022-06-27T14:33:53+00:00

Hello, LesTett. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

I don't have access to my console right now, but I just tried to sign in to the Rewards website and I received an error message stating that "Our services aren't available right now", so this is probably just a technical issue with the Rewards servers.

I would suggest you to wait a few hours and it should be fixed. If the issue persists after a few hours and you can sign in just fine on the Rewards website (https://rewards.microsoft.com/), please let me know so we can sort this out.

Thanks for understanding and feel free to ask back any question you might have.

Was this answer helpful?

10+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

45 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-07-06T18:14:15+00:00

    What about the other challenges not working. I am following instructions for the collection and that is not working. Tried 3-days now.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-07-12T02:38:37+00:00

    Having the Same issue, Microsoft support on Twitter just said raise a support ticket via the website, like I haven’t already done that!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-08-16T13:18:25+00:00

    Microsoft rewards not opening on Xbox for me. My 78 week streak is about to vanish?

    Working now - 19/08/2022

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-08-16T14:31:22+00:00

    I am also trying to launch the app and it is not loading after 5 minutes --then got a message it could not get User Profile from platform--I uninstalled the app, reinstalled it then did a hard reboot, waited 5 minutes then turned console back on and got that message when trying to launch the app so I closed the app and tried again and this time I got a black screen

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments