6/27/2022 Microsoft rewards app isn't loading/working

Anonymous
2022-06-27T13:56:51+00:00

Anyone else having issues with Xbox Rewards app taking extremely long time to load, if it loads at all.

If it does load all rewards points, etc.... are zeroed out.

June 27, 2022 Xbox One X

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2022-06-27T14:33:53+00:00

Hello, LesTett. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

I don't have access to my console right now, but I just tried to sign in to the Rewards website and I received an error message stating that "Our services aren't available right now", so this is probably just a technical issue with the Rewards servers.

I would suggest you to wait a few hours and it should be fixed. If the issue persists after a few hours and you can sign in just fine on the Rewards website (https://rewards.microsoft.com/), please let me know so we can sort this out.

Thanks for understanding and feel free to ask back any question you might have.

Was this answer helpful?

10+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

45 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-06-27T18:28:49+00:00

    "I would suggest you to wait a few hours and it should be fixed."

    Down for 5+ hours at this point. The team has had their chance with the nebulous "check back soon" response. At this point, rather than force the users to check back regularly just to see no change and no definite information, please have Microsoft convey an expected restoration time. That way Microsoft still has the time it needs to get things fixed--and more importantly, users have proper expectations set, and don't waste time coming back again and again to a site that isn't yet even providing the most basic transparency.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments