6/27/2022 Microsoft rewards app isn't loading/working

Anonymous
2022-06-27T13:56:51+00:00

Anyone else having issues with Xbox Rewards app taking extremely long time to load, if it loads at all.

If it does load all rewards points, etc.... are zeroed out.

June 27, 2022 Xbox One X

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2022-06-27T14:33:53+00:00

Hello, LesTett. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

I don't have access to my console right now, but I just tried to sign in to the Rewards website and I received an error message stating that "Our services aren't available right now", so this is probably just a technical issue with the Rewards servers.

I would suggest you to wait a few hours and it should be fixed. If the issue persists after a few hours and you can sign in just fine on the Rewards website (https://rewards.microsoft.com/), please let me know so we can sort this out.

Thanks for understanding and feel free to ask back any question you might have.

Was this answer helpful?

10+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

45 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2022-06-29T19:17:03+00:00

    It's still not letting daily achievements be picked among other issues and its been 3 days

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-06-29T13:16:42+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-06-29T13:11:21+00:00

    I am still not receiving points through the app. I will be completing 159 weeks this week and the app is not giving us points.

    Has MS/Xbox started ignoring this post??

    I haven't seen a reply for a few days!!!!!

    Y O XBox Fix the APP!!!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-06-29T07:19:01+00:00

    now it works normally, but a lot uf us lost the daily streak, i lost mine that wasn't that big (36 days) but i lost it on 4 accounts and that daily was giving me 150 points once in 10 days so it's annoying that i lost it. Is there a way to recover it for all my accounts?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments