6/27/2022 Microsoft rewards app isn't loading/working

Anonymous
2022-06-27T13:56:51+00:00

Anyone else having issues with Xbox Rewards app taking extremely long time to load, if it loads at all.

If it does load all rewards points, etc.... are zeroed out.

June 27, 2022 Xbox One X

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2022-06-27T14:33:53+00:00

Hello, LesTett. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

I don't have access to my console right now, but I just tried to sign in to the Rewards website and I received an error message stating that "Our services aren't available right now", so this is probably just a technical issue with the Rewards servers.

I would suggest you to wait a few hours and it should be fixed. If the issue persists after a few hours and you can sign in just fine on the Rewards website (https://rewards.microsoft.com/), please let me know so we can sort this out.

Thanks for understanding and feel free to ask back any question you might have.

Was this answer helpful?

10+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

45 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2022-06-28T15:09:05+00:00

    Same here for 2 days

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-06-28T13:35:29+00:00

    Hello, LesTett. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

    I don't have access to my console right now, but I just tried to sign in to the Rewards website and I received an error message stating that "Our services aren't available right now", so this is probably just a technical issue with the Rewards servers.

    I would suggest you to wait a few hours and it should be fixed. If the issue persists after a few hours and you can sign in just fine on the Rewards website (https://rewards.microsoft.com/), please let me know so we can sort this out.

    Thanks for understanding and feel free to ask back any question you might have.
    Image

    Microsoft Rewards is not working at all. (June 28,2022)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-06-28T11:59:52+00:00

    As of this morning, the Rewards App is loading, however; my achievements are not being recorded by the app.

    I have not been getting achievements for Life is Strange: True Colors for a few days and now no achievements for Telling Lies.

    Is it still the rewards app or something else?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-06-28T01:11:28+00:00

    Like others have reported, I too have been having issue with the Microsoft Rewards App on Xbox. The Microsoft Rewards App will launch the usual blue screen and stay for several minutes and then closes back to Home screen. I have tried Full shutdowns, power cycles, uninstall/re-install of the app itself, but to no avail. I first noticed this issue around 11am this morning and is still an issue as of 9pm. Issue is occurring on my Xbox Series X, Xbox One X and Xbox One S consoles.

    *UPDATE* As of right now, 10pm, the issue seems to have been resolved and the Microsoft Rewards App is now working as should.

    Hope the issues have been resolved for all others too!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments