6/27/2022 Microsoft rewards app isn't loading/working

Anonymous
2022-06-27T13:56:51+00:00

Anyone else having issues with Xbox Rewards app taking extremely long time to load, if it loads at all.

If it does load all rewards points, etc.... are zeroed out.

June 27, 2022 Xbox One X

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2022-06-27T14:33:53+00:00

Hello, LesTett. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

I don't have access to my console right now, but I just tried to sign in to the Rewards website and I received an error message stating that "Our services aren't available right now", so this is probably just a technical issue with the Rewards servers.

I would suggest you to wait a few hours and it should be fixed. If the issue persists after a few hours and you can sign in just fine on the Rewards website (https://rewards.microsoft.com/), please let me know so we can sort this out.

Thanks for understanding and feel free to ask back any question you might have.

Was this answer helpful?

10+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

45 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2022-07-03T11:37:39+00:00

    rewards website working, xbox app is just a white square, nothing happens when clicking it, uninstall and reinstall did nothing, still a white square

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-06-28T18:33:49+00:00

    I think that when things like this happen, users should get to keep their streaks as long as they continue starting the next day. I think they should be given at least 1 (preferably 2, but 1 at least) day to recover from the tech problems. I once lost an 800+ streak on my Daily Set, that is not something that you can get back quickly no matter what you do. I wish you good luck, and definitely feel your pain.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-06-28T16:56:22+00:00

    Mine is working on Windows 10 now. Thanks for resolving this eventually! Yes, bous points would be nice!

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-06-28T16:52:39+00:00

    Thanks for letting me know. I am using Edge browser, Windows 11 on a Surface Pro and it is working normally now.

    Microsoft - thank you for fixing it. How about some bonus points for what we lost yesterday?

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments