6/27/2022 Microsoft rewards app isn't loading/working

Anonymous
2022-06-27T13:56:51+00:00

Anyone else having issues with Xbox Rewards app taking extremely long time to load, if it loads at all.

If it does load all rewards points, etc.... are zeroed out.

June 27, 2022 Xbox One X

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2022-06-27T14:33:53+00:00

Hello, LesTett. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

I don't have access to my console right now, but I just tried to sign in to the Rewards website and I received an error message stating that "Our services aren't available right now", so this is probably just a technical issue with the Rewards servers.

I would suggest you to wait a few hours and it should be fixed. If the issue persists after a few hours and you can sign in just fine on the Rewards website (https://rewards.microsoft.com/), please let me know so we can sort this out.

Thanks for understanding and feel free to ask back any question you might have.

Was this answer helpful?

10+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

45 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2022-06-28T12:59:47+00:00

    Microsoft Rewards remains down for the second consecutive day (6/28/2022). When I use Microsoft Edge today (as was the problem yesterday), none of my searches I perform on my laptop, phone, or tablet are being credited to my Rewards account. Also, I am not being given any credit for any of the Microsoft Rewards daily tasks I am completing.

    Even searches using Bing are very slow, if they come up at all. Why can't Microsoft just admit there is a problem and give us an expected time for resolution?

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-06-28T10:31:37+00:00

    It’s been three days now since this slowdown started and it seems to be getting worse. I opened a support ticket yesterday (27th June) but haven’t received a response yet. The lack of transparency on what is going on is extremely frustrating.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-06-28T02:55:33+00:00

    I’m having the same issues everyone is, and I’m noticing that the actual webpage isn’t even allowing me to do things like Daily Sets and all that.

    One big problem I have is that I finished my 3 Achievements for the Weekly Set on the Xbox Rewards App earlier today and that was the last thing I needed for my streak. My streak would be 76 Weeks in a row. Yeah, 76 Weeks.

    Do you know if there is any kind of reversal that can be done for that if the App isn’t fixed tonight? It’s not looking good at this point, and from what I remember the Weekly Set resets at 12am EST.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-06-28T01:21:02+00:00

    It is 9:20PM EST and it is still not working across any of my devices. Commenting to note for the record, and like others, I have both Xbox rewards streak and Bing daily streaks that I'm worried about losing.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments