How does the 500 points on Search 2 in 14 days works. I can see this on my bing rewards page.

Anonymous
2024-08-08T03:58:40+00:00

Search 2 in 14 days for 500 rewards points.

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-10-19T19:05:54+00:00

    I have searched more than 2 times and I have not gotten my points, how does this work?

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-10-19T19:37:52+00:00

    Search 2 in 14 days for 500 rewards points.

    Necesito puntoooss

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-10-26T17:28:25+00:00

    Search 2 in 14 days for 500 rewards points.

    2 in 14 days

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-10-29T18:43:45+00:00

    I have the same question

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-10-29T18:44:15+00:00

    I have searched the 2 days in 14 days thing

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments