How does the 500 points on Search 2 in 14 days works. I can see this on my bing rewards page.

Anonymous
2024-08-08T03:58:40+00:00

Search 2 in 14 days for 500 rewards points.

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-08-15T22:47:04+00:00

    Search 2 in 14 days for 500 rewards points.

    Search 2 in 14 days for 500 rewards points.

    Was this answer helpful?

    20+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-08-16T08:41:15+00:00

    This isn't working for me too.

    Logged out,then in again!!

    Cleared my search history...neither have worked!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-08-16T14:44:19+00:00

    I have the same problem and nothing of the proposed solutions worked.

    Was this answer helpful?

    9 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-08-16T17:57:48+00:00

    Well. I did in fact more than 2 searches, and I still don't have the 500 points that's supposed to be on my account

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-08-17T12:57:27+00:00

    Did it and it worked thank

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments