How does the 500 points on Search 2 in 14 days works. I can see this on my bing rewards page.

Anonymous
2024-08-08T03:58:40+00:00

Search 2 in 14 days for 500 rewards points.

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Quinn.HP 9,755 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2024-08-08T04:59:55+00:00

    Hello Padmashri, I'm Quinn, and I'm happy to help you.

    You can earn 500 bonus Bing Rewards points by completing two searches within 14 days using the Bing app. Ensure you're signed in to your Microsoft account and the offer is still valid and you're eligible. Once you've completed the two searches, the 500 points should be automatically credited to your Bing Rewards account.

    For more details, you can also check the official Microsoft Rewards website: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/rewards/about

    Was this answer helpful?

    90+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-08-08T05:10:15+00:00

    Hello Quinn. Thank you for the reply. Since I saw that offer on my bing rewards I have searched everyday on the bing app but I didn't get 500 rewards points.

    Was this answer helpful?

    70+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Quinn.HP 9,755 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2024-08-08T05:39:00+00:00

    Hello Padmashri,

    Have you tried clearing the browser cache and retrying the steps to claim points?

    If your points still don't appear, please try logging out of your Microsoft account, switching to a different web browser, and logging back in.

    Should the the issue persists, you can contact Microsoft Rewards support at: https://rewards.bing.com/support

    Feel free to reply if you need further assistance.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-08-11T05:30:54+00:00

    I didn't understand

    Was this answer helpful?

    8 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-08-11T15:41:12+00:00

    it doesn't seem to work, it shows zero progress even tho i've searched on mobile and web daily.

    Was this answer helpful?

    40+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments