How does the 500 points on Search 2 in 14 days works. I can see this on my bing rewards page.

Anonymous
2024-08-08T03:58:40+00:00

Search 2 in 14 days for 500 rewards points.

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-09-15T13:29:47+00:00

    Bonjour

    Ses pour les 500 point

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-08-30T13:24:28+00:00

    Does it take 14 days to get credited to my account?

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-08-30T13:21:46+00:00

    Hi, I've had the same issue. It does indeed appear to be a location issue. If I turn on VPN on my mobileto United States it works fine. Hope this helps

    I'm in USA but it still doesn't work it says I've completed the first day but not the second day

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-08-23T00:47:04+00:00

    Puntos 🙏

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-08-20T21:32:02+00:00

    I did hear back from Rewards Support and apparently the offer is only for new first-time installations of the Bing app. Not sure why it appeared on my dashboard as an offer for.me (and others) as I've been earning rewards through search on Bing for a few years now. It's since been removed from my Dashboard, but this is the response I received from Microsoft:

    As per investigation, the offer is limited to the following: 

    • For first-time Bing app installation.
    • One per person/account.
    • You must search with the Bing app for 2 days, within 14 days after the installation.

    You can still earn points from the task that is available on your dashboard.

    Hope this helps others!

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments