A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
I have searched the 2 days in 14 days thing
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Search 2 in 14 days for 500 rewards points.
A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I have searched the 2 days in 14 days thing
I have the same question
Search 2 in 14 days for 500 rewards points.
2 in 14 days
Search 2 in 14 days for 500 rewards points.
Necesito puntoooss
I have searched more than 2 times and I have not gotten my points, how does this work?