A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
Pls points
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Search 2 in 14 days for 500 rewards points.
A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Pls points
Holaaa, necesito los puntos
Puntos 🙏
It's disappeared off of mine too.
Hi, I've had the same issue. It does indeed appear to be a location issue. If I turn on VPN on my mobileto United States it works fine. Hope this helps
I'm in USA but it still doesn't work it says I've completed the first day but not the second day