How does the 500 points on Search 2 in 14 days works. I can see this on my bing rewards page.

Anonymous
2024-08-08T03:58:40+00:00

Search 2 in 14 days for 500 rewards points.

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-10-19T19:05:54+00:00

    I have searched more than 2 times and I have not gotten my points, how does this work?

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-10-02T23:19:23+00:00

    ok thanx

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-09-21T20:13:18+00:00

    ou can earn 500 bonus Bing Rewards points by completing two searches within 14 days using the Bing app. Ensure you're signed in to your Microsoft account and the offer is still valid and you're eligible. Once you've completed the two searches, the 500 points should be automatically credited to your Bing Rewards account.

    For more details, you can also check the official Microsoft Rewards website: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/rewards/about 

    But I dont think that you can get points this way, i would try to learn spanish in order to aquire some extra points!

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-08-20T21:32:02+00:00

    I did hear back from Rewards Support and apparently the offer is only for new first-time installations of the Bing app. Not sure why it appeared on my dashboard as an offer for.me (and others) as I've been earning rewards through search on Bing for a few years now. It's since been removed from my Dashboard, but this is the response I received from Microsoft:

    As per investigation, the offer is limited to the following: 

    • For first-time Bing app installation.
    • One per person/account.
    • You must search with the Bing app for 2 days, within 14 days after the installation.

    You can still earn points from the task that is available on your dashboard.

    Hope this helps others!

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-08-18T06:15:43+00:00

    Well your the only person that has on this thread.....

    What did you search?

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments