A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
i think u just click on the pieces idrk
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
i think u just click on the pieces idrk
Putting in a ticket is a waste of time. I think you get a Bing AI response with no real information and absolutely no resolution. Kiss those point goodbye.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
Well you can donate your left points to save the children to save children. I hope you earnt the points for that.
Well you can donate your left points to save the children to save children. I hope you earnt the points for that.
Atlas, thanks for the suggestion, and even though it isn't any of your business what I do with some of my points, that IS one of the things I do with them. Thanks, Mark