what happened to that 1000 points puzzle piece quest if we join 12 weeks straight, we will get 1000 points 100 points every week and 5 daily i collected 6 puzzle pieces but it all disapeared

Anonymous
2023-11-15T15:59:19+00:00

yeah, the 1000 points puzzle piece thing disappeared.

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

68 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-03-26T19:25:45+00:00

    In short conversation... I am having the same problem with the same issue, so I contacted Microsoft Support team. It took a few days for a reply back, and the reply was less than helpful or useful. they gave me a Lame excuse, which pretty much centered on "me" doing something wrong, or incomplete, or using a different website for the hunting of information and other issues. and blah-blah- blah, for their reply. in other words, the blame is more likely on Me. Which it Isn't! its their run-around and pass the blame "back". So of course Nothing happened, nothing changed nor was corrected. It still is on their website, and I'm still not receiving my points. And after their lame reply back to me I know I'll never receive my lost points. I hope you and other disappointed users will receive better treatment and your lost points back. Good Luck.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-03-25T21:56:09+00:00

    Image

    yeah, the 1000 points puzzle piece thing disappeared.

    pls i want to make a pazzle so i can get the 1000 robux

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-03-24T17:16:48+00:00

    Same here! Mine is stuck and no longer making progress but at least it's back xD

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  5. Anonymous
    2024-03-21T14:01:52+00:00

    At least you have gotten to 1. I am having trouble even getting there.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments