A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
how get the 1000 bounty
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
how get the 1000 bounty
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
Me too mine disappeared suddenly (06/12/24) I collected 4 pieces already I really want that 1000 points
May I ask if there is anything else I can help you with?
its shows but i can't click it can u help?
ik heb dit ook altijd!!