what happened to that 1000 points puzzle piece quest if we join 12 weeks straight, we will get 1000 points 100 points every week and 5 daily i collected 6 puzzle pieces but it all disapeared

Anonymous
2023-11-15T15:59:19+00:00

yeah, the 1000 points puzzle piece thing disappeared.

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

68 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Van S 24,470 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2023-11-15T16:33:47+00:00

    Hi, I am Van. I'll be glad to assist you today.

    A lot of members of the program, including me, are also experiencing this issue. It is likely that Microsoft Rewards removed this feature from the program.

    I recommend reaching out to the reward support team so that they will be aware and give you more details about the issue.

    https://rewards.bing.com/support

    Please let me know if you need any further assistance. I will be glad to help.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-01-14T21:43:04+00:00

    Putting in a ticket is a waste of time. I think you get a Bing AI response with no real information and absolutely no resolution. Kiss those point goodbye.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-01-08T18:36:52+00:00

    Image

    yeah, the 1000 points puzzle piece thing disappeared.

    pls i want to make a pazzle so i can get the 1000 robux

    Was this answer helpful?

    9 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-12-12T16:33:46+00:00

    Me, too. It does not seem to be working again. 12 Dec 2023

    Was this answer helpful?

    8 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-11-20T17:01:14+00:00

    ok the 1000 reward puzzle is back but today Microsoft is very glitchy stuff not updating and the 1000 reward puzzle is not working I really don't want to lose my 6-week streak!

    Was this answer helpful?

    8 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments