I cannot complete the "Explore on Bing" Activity.

Anonymous
2024-08-26T06:29:35+00:00

There is a new activity called "Explore On Bing". When i try to click on the activity there is no response! Please help me with this problem.

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-02-25T08:55:13+00:00

    Didn't work for me, and I think I'm getting close to only getting 2 points per search because I've been trying to get the activity to stop being retarded for the past hour.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-02-25T22:26:08+00:00

    thanks worked right away.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-02-26T05:40:54+00:00

    "Directions to Niagara Falls" worked for me

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-03-02T13:37:18+00:00

    YES SAME PROBLEM ON THIS AND OTHERS

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-04-04T15:16:57+00:00

    Hehehe hehehee

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments