A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
I did a search on "Map" and that worked for me this time.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
There is a new activity called "Explore On Bing". When i try to click on the activity there is no response! Please help me with this problem.
A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I did a search on "Map" and that worked for me this time.
"find somewhere new to explore near me" works
This worked for me, using the Edge browser (but did not work when using Chrome):
Find directions for somewhere new to explore near me
"directions to Sebastian Inlet" worked for me. replace sebastian inlet with any state park and it will work.
I just typed in "Bing maps" for that one, it worked fine for me. It checked off, I got the points I had wanted.