I cannot complete the "Explore on Bing" Activity.

Anonymous
2024-08-26T06:29:35+00:00

There is a new activity called "Explore On Bing". When i try to click on the activity there is no response! Please help me with this problem.

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-12-30T09:58:00+00:00

    If that doesn’t work, try “Bing Find somewhere new to explore near me“ - That worked for me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-12-30T15:10:02+00:00

    Ty,

    That didn't work either. Think I have only ever had it work like 3x

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-12-30T15:11:42+00:00

    Ty. That works

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-12-30T16:32:11+00:00

    This has become typical of Microsoft CS. They have become $******$T in all the land. I have regular problems with a few different Bing search tasks, and they either ignore you all together, or give "advice" I had already used prior to contacting them IE: CLEAR CACHE & STORAGE, SIGN OUT & IN, DELETE & REINSTALL APP. Then they close out your case. Microsoft CS has become a F'n waste of time joke.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-12-30T16:40:03+00:00

    Yeah, support is no help.

    I did get it completed. There is a reply in this thread that worked finally.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments