I cannot complete the "Explore on Bing" Activity.

Anonymous
2024-08-26T06:29:35+00:00

There is a new activity called "Explore On Bing". When i try to click on the activity there is no response! Please help me with this problem.

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-10-17T12:19:03+00:00

    I have the same issue

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-11-04T08:43:43+00:00

    I was also having issues with this.

    I finally got some success with "find somewhere new to adventure near me"

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-11-04T14:30:50+00:00

    I searched Bing Maps and it worked for me

    Was this answer helpful?

    9 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-11-04T18:59:31+00:00

    I just tried with "explore (city name)" and it worked for me. I hope it helps you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-11-05T10:47:51+00:00

    I had this issue trying over and over before noticing specifically the key word: "directions". When I asked Bing search for "directions" to Niagra Falls, that triggered the checkmark.

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments