I cannot complete the "Explore on Bing" Activity.

Anonymous
2024-08-26T06:29:35+00:00

There is a new activity called "Explore On Bing". When i try to click on the activity there is no response! Please help me with this problem.

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-08-27T16:00:15+00:00

    But I have only 1 day to complete it so can't it be reset after the bug is fixed

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. John Jefferson Doyon 88,635 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2024-08-26T20:03:24+00:00

    This is a bug, and many users are also experiencing it. For reference, you can check the link shared earlier. Unfortunately, there's no fix at the moment, so we'll have to wait for the Microsoft Rewards team to solve the issue.

    I really hope this information is helpful!

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-08-26T18:24:13+00:00

    But, is there any solution to it without having to contact them?

    Thank you for this solution though

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. John Jefferson Doyon 88,635 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2024-08-26T12:11:26+00:00

    They might still be investigating the bug, or there could be delays in their response due to the volume of questions they're receiving from users who are also experiencing this issue.

    I suggest also providing feedback by going to https://rewards.bing.com/ scrolling down to the bottom of the page, and clicking 'Provide Feedback.'

    I really hope this information is helpful. If you'd like, you can click 'Yes' below the earlier response. This way, any users who come across this thread with similar issues will find the information and benefit as well. Thank you!

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-08-26T11:23:38+00:00

    I asked support but they would not answer.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments