A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
Thanks Lynn.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
There is a new activity called "Explore On Bing". When i try to click on the activity there is no response! Please help me with this problem.
A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Thanks Lynn.
I had this issue trying over and over before noticing specifically the key word: "directions". When I asked Bing search for "directions" to Niagra Falls, that triggered the checkmark.
I just tried with "explore (city name)" and it worked for me. I hope it helps you.
I searched Bing Maps and it worked for me
I was also having issues with this.
I finally got some success with "find somewhere new to adventure near me"