I cannot complete the "Explore on Bing" Activity.

Anonymous
2024-08-26T06:29:35+00:00

There is a new activity called "Explore On Bing". When i try to click on the activity there is no response! Please help me with this problem.

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-02-25T08:55:13+00:00

    Didn't work for me, and I think I'm getting close to only getting 2 points per search because I've been trying to get the activity to stop being retarded for the past hour.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-02-24T18:16:06+00:00

    I just typed in "Bing maps" for that one, it worked fine for me. It checked off, I got the points I had wanted.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-01-31T14:31:34+00:00

    "directions to Sebastian Inlet" worked for me. replace sebastian inlet with any state park and it will work.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-01-04T16:08:54+00:00

    This worked for me, using the Edge browser (but did not work when using Chrome):

    Find directions for somewhere new to explore near me

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-01-02T19:29:40+00:00

    "find somewhere new to explore near me" works

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments