A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
I'm having the same problem. Thanks for the tip, but it didn't work for me.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
There is a new activity called "Explore On Bing". When i try to click on the activity there is no response! Please help me with this problem.
A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I'm having the same problem. Thanks for the tip, but it didn't work for me.
I just typed in "Bing maps" for that one, it worked fine for me. It checked off, I got the points I had wanted.
Thanks Lynn.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
Me too, and many users are also having the issue (source from the link in my first response) We're not alone unfortunately :( we can only wait for Microsoft Rewards team to resolve the issue.