I cannot complete the "Explore on Bing" Activity.

Anonymous
2024-08-26T06:29:35+00:00

There is a new activity called "Explore On Bing". When i try to click on the activity there is no response! Please help me with this problem.

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-09-10T21:45:16+00:00

    it took me a little while, but I finally typed in "Find somewhere new to explore near me" to trigger the task and that worked.

    Was this answer helpful?

    40+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. John Jefferson Doyon 88,635 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2024-08-26T08:25:18+00:00

    Hi Jesseko, I'm John, a fellow Microsoft user like you.

    I understand you're having issues with Microsoft Rewards task. I'm here to provide information as a fellow Microsoft Rewards user.

    Thank you for sharing the screenshot. It seems likely that this could be a similar bug that other users have recently experienced, as discussed in this thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/bing/forum/... and https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/bing/forum/... It has gained attention, as many users are encountering the same issue.

    I recommend reaching out to the Microsoft Rewards support team for assistance. They can investigate and help resolve the issue. You can contact them here if you haven't already: https://rewards.bing.com/support

    I've already submitted separate feedback before to the Rewards team through the feedback option and the support link.

    I hope this information is helpful!

    If you'd like, you can click "Yes" below the response that provided the helpful information. This way, any users who come across this thread with similar issues will find the information and benefit as well. Thank you!

    John J.D.

    Was this answer helpful?

    30+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-11-04T08:43:43+00:00

    I was also having issues with this.

    I finally got some success with "find somewhere new to adventure near me"

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-08-26T11:23:38+00:00

    I asked support but they would not answer.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-11-04T14:30:50+00:00

    I searched Bing Maps and it worked for me

    Was this answer helpful?

    9 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments