Incorrect "You've reached the conversation limit for today. Sign in to continue your chat." message

Anonymous
2023-05-04T16:06:04+00:00

Just installed brand new Edge browser on my mac. Tried out Bing for the first time but is keeps responding with the message "You've reached the conversation limit for today. Sign in to continue your chat" although I’m already signed in. Haven't got the chance to try it even once.

tried changing accounts, create a new one - still the same response.

Can I fix it?

Bing | Get started | Advanced search tips

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

51 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-10-30T03:06:24+00:00

    what settings do you mean?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-11-05T02:55:48+00:00

    Just installed brand new Edge browser on my mac. Tried out Bing for the first time but is keeps responding with the message "You've reached the conversation limit for today. Sign in to continue your chat" although I’m already signed in. Haven't got the chance to try it even once.

    tried changing accounts, create a new one - still the same response.

    Can I fix it?

    You've reached the conversation limit for today. Sign in to continue your chat.

    Hi,

    I am getting same error

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-11-14T02:56:38+00:00

    hello this is a bing user, could i take a asking that how can i check whether i have the authorization of bing

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-11-23T05:30:04+00:00

    same issue.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-11-29T06:16:07+00:00

    Same problem here

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments