Incorrect "You've reached the conversation limit for today. Sign in to continue your chat." message

Anonymous
2023-05-04T16:06:04+00:00

Just installed brand new Edge browser on my mac. Tried out Bing for the first time but is keeps responding with the message "You've reached the conversation limit for today. Sign in to continue your chat" although I’m already signed in. Haven't got the chance to try it even once.

tried changing accounts, create a new one - still the same response.

Can I fix it?

Bing | Get started | Advanced search tips

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

51 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-10-30T03:06:24+00:00

    what settings do you mean?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-10-30T02:59:00+00:00

    no, you can't. it is all broken.

    they can't even inform you that you need vpn to access it from some places.

    ugh... i made it work somehow, now idea how though.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-10-28T02:51:01+00:00

    Instead of ChatGPT and GPT-4, (I don't wanna pay) I am using THEB.AI

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-10-25T17:32:53+00:00

    Yes i am tired now, please fix the problems

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-10-20T13:52:04+00:00

    **** you piece of **** nothing workssasshole

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments