Incorrect "You've reached the conversation limit for today. Sign in to continue your chat." message

Anonymous
2023-05-04T16:06:04+00:00

Just installed brand new Edge browser on my mac. Tried out Bing for the first time but is keeps responding with the message "You've reached the conversation limit for today. Sign in to continue your chat" although I’m already signed in. Haven't got the chance to try it even once.

tried changing accounts, create a new one - still the same response.

Can I fix it?

Bing | Get started | Advanced search tips

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

51 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-05-04T16:43:52+00:00

    Hello there, this is Suganya. I'm happy to assist you.

    I understand your concern. Please try the below steps to resolve your issue.

    1. Clearing your browser's cache and cookies can sometimes resolve issues with Bing. Go to your browser settings and clear the cache and cookies, then try using Bing again.

    To clear caches and cookies in Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-e....

    1. Make sure that you're signed in with the correct account and that your account settings allow you to use Bing. Go to your account settings and ensure that your account is in good standing and doesn't have any restrictions.
    2. If the issue persists, try using a different browser to see if the problem is specific to your current browser.

    I hope this helps you to resolve the issue. Please let me know if you need further assistance. Thank you!

    Regards

    Suganya

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments