Reinventing search with a new AI-powered Bing and Edge, your copilot for the web

Sumit 44,436 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
2023-02-08T03:04:08+00:00

To empower people to unlock the joy of discovery, feel the wonder of creation and better harness the world’s knowledge, today we’re improving how the world benefits from the web by reinventing the tools billions of people use every day, the search engine and the browser.

Today, we’re launching an all new, AI-powered Bing search engine and Edge browser, available in preview now atBing.com***,***to deliver better search, more complete answers, a unique chat experience and the ability to generate content. We think of these tools as an AI copilot for the web.

Live today in limited preview, expanding to millions soon

The new Bing is available today in a limited preview on desktop, and everyone can visitBing.comtoday to try sample queries and sign up for the waitlist. We’re going to scale the preview to millions in the coming weeks. A mobile experience will also be in preview soon.

We’re excited to put the new Bing and Edge into the real world to get the critical feedback required to improve our models as we scale.

Read more: Reinventing search with a new AI-powered Microsoft Bing and Edge, your copilot for the web - The Official Microsoft Blog

Bing | Get started | Advanced search tips

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

53 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-02-16T21:10:10+00:00

    I think that over implementing feedback and imposing additional restrictions may frustrate the technology to the point where it begins to misbehave. It might be too complex and unethical to continue development at this time.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. JuliaMarvin 22,905 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2023-02-18T09:20:43+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. JuliaMarvin 22,905 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2023-02-21T17:17:36+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-02-22T04:36:37+00:00

    Let us explore the explosive and positive innovation of the new Bing.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Drew - 810 Reputation points
    2023-02-22T08:16:01+00:00

    Felt like sharing some news... As of yesterday (because I'm writing this at 1 AM) I am no longer on the Wait List. I am happy & excited to say I, now, have full access to all of the New Bing 😃👍👍 I have been anxiously looking forward to it, with its powerful, broad & interesting abilities & capabilities that it offers. I enjoyed being a Bing Insider, not long ago and I am going to enjoy this New Bing, also❗

    Cheers,
    Drew![](https://learn-attachment.microsoft.com/api/attachments/bd8e3700-6556-4f24-a42b-7a8e47454cd2?platform=QnA

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments