Reinventing search with a new AI-powered Bing and Edge, your copilot for the web

Sumit 44,436 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
2023-02-08T03:04:08+00:00

To empower people to unlock the joy of discovery, feel the wonder of creation and better harness the world’s knowledge, today we’re improving how the world benefits from the web by reinventing the tools billions of people use every day, the search engine and the browser.

Today, we’re launching an all new, AI-powered Bing search engine and Edge browser, available in preview now atBing.com***,***to deliver better search, more complete answers, a unique chat experience and the ability to generate content. We think of these tools as an AI copilot for the web.

Live today in limited preview, expanding to millions soon

The new Bing is available today in a limited preview on desktop, and everyone can visitBing.comtoday to try sample queries and sign up for the waitlist. We’re going to scale the preview to millions in the coming weeks. A mobile experience will also be in preview soon.

We’re excited to put the new Bing and Edge into the real world to get the critical feedback required to improve our models as we scale.

Read more: Reinventing search with a new AI-powered Microsoft Bing and Edge, your copilot for the web - The Official Microsoft Blog

Bing | Get started | Advanced search tips

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

53 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Sumit 44,436 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2023-02-10T02:54:45+00:00

    I was prompted to enter the waiting list, but when I click the link, it says there is an error with Microsoft Rewards and it stops there.

    It is a pity, since I use Edge both on my computer and my android devices (phone and Tablet), and if it delivered what it looks like it can deliver, I'll switch the search to Bing (currently using DuckDuckGo).

    Are you banned in Microsoft rewards? Try using an Inprivate Window.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-02-09T11:27:22+00:00

    I was prompted to enter the waiting list, but when I click the link, it says there is an error with Microsoft Rewards and it stops there.

    It is a pity, since I use Edge both on my computer and my android devices (phone and Tablet), and if it delivered what it looks like it can deliver, I'll switch the search to Bing (currently using DuckDuckGo).

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-02-08T20:00:44+00:00

    I am already in the waiting list. It going to be awesome.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments