I can't find "Roblox Digital Card—100 Robux" in Microsoft Rewards, Why's that happening? and yes, I do have 1500 points. I got 1500 points,

Anonymous
2024-11-13T03:57:44+00:00

had "Roblox Digital Card—100 Robux" as a goal and can't find it anymore.

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

83 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-11-26T14:44:42+00:00

    I can't see any "Roblox Digital Card-100 or 200 robux".I'm from Viet Nam and all my friend can't see it too.

    I think roblox digital card is out of stock now.I wish it would be on stock again.I only see 400,800 and 1000 card :<

    let me know when it comes back.Thank you<TYSM>

    Was this answer helpful?

    10 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-11-27T12:50:54+00:00

    Like for how many days? You told this from 13th November. I need it now. Fix this pls

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-11-29T00:29:42+00:00

    had "Roblox Digital Card—100 Robux" as a goal and can't find it anymore.

    No me deja

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-11-29T11:20:23+00:00

    erm you do know u have to go onto roblox and put the robux code in.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more