A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
Microsoft zamierza pewnie przywrócić tą opcję za jakiś czas
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
had "Roblox Digital Card—100 Robux" as a goal and can't find it anymore.
A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
Microsoft zamierza pewnie przywrócić tą opcję za jakiś czas
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
I cant find 100-robux on the Microsoft reward
Bring it back pls :(
I understand too. But why'd it get too much long? I've been waiting for it but... Still no, nothing appears of "100" gift card.. I still wait tho, I wanted to buy some of it just for gift for my lil cousin..