I can't find "Roblox Digital Card—100 Robux" in Microsoft Rewards, Why's that happening? and yes, I do have 1500 points. I got 1500 points,

Anonymous
2024-11-13T03:57:44+00:00

had "Roblox Digital Card—100 Robux" as a goal and can't find it anymore.

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

83 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  2. Anonymous
    2024-12-05T06:14:40+00:00

    Bro, I can't find the Roblox redeem place, And I got 2700 points I don't know what to do!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-12-05T02:42:39+00:00

    pls do it quickly i want to buy one for my cousin. thank you

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-12-04T16:07:51+00:00

    had "Roblox Digital Card—100 Robux" as a goal and can't find it anymore.

    pls i rellyneed it

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-12-04T16:01:18+00:00

    i was had 1500 point'

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments